posted by kgs at 1:01 PM
omigod, cute cute kids.
By Anonymous, at 7:19 AM
glad to see pics of your family!Hey, Schrand, why don't you download picasa, here. It makes posting pics to your blog a snap. Don't know if you're already using it.
By Anonymous, at 7:22 AM
Holy Crap, Brandon Schrand. You've got two little Schrands! I love it! They are beautiful, and probably the only thing that could have kept you out of prison. Thanks for sharing them.
By Jeff Sanders, at 9:17 AM
That is the funniest look on a baby's face I have EVER seen. Can I have her? She'd go really well with my agoraphobic personality...
By CozyMoses, at 9:18 PM
Moses, you can have her when she is, say, seventeen. Something tells me I will want her to have an agoraphobic personality about then.
By BookMan, at 4:44 PM
Post a Comment << Home
Rambling notes from our family up here in the Idaho panhandle. Keep up to date on our latest adventures! Thanks for dropping by. More to come.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
omigod, cute cute kids.
By
Anonymous, at 7:19 AM
glad to see pics of your family!
Hey, Schrand, why don't you download picasa, here
. It makes posting pics to your blog a snap. Don't know if you're already using it.
By
Anonymous, at 7:22 AM
Holy Crap, Brandon Schrand. You've got two little Schrands! I love it! They are beautiful, and probably the only thing that could have kept you out of prison. Thanks for sharing them.
By
Jeff Sanders, at 9:17 AM
That is the funniest look on a baby's face I have EVER seen. Can I have her? She'd go really well with my agoraphobic personality...
By
CozyMoses, at 9:18 PM
Moses, you can have her when she is, say, seventeen. Something tells me I will want her to have an agoraphobic personality about then.
By
BookMan, at 4:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home